A project by Jesse Claven————Home
Automatically change the volume when your Mac wakes from sleep.
Free and open source.
Supported: macOS Sierra 10.12 / License: MIT
Avoid this happening.
- Enable or disable automatically setting the volume.
- Enable or disable starting the app at login.
- Set the target value you’d like the volume to be set to.
- Quit the app—this stops the volume from automatically being set.
- Closes the window—the app will continue running in the background.
Copyright © 2017 Jesse Claven